Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search
Hot search: slot
View: 552|Reply: 0

Ross King bids farewell to Strictly after second elimination

[Copy link]

510K

Threads

0

Posts

1710K

Credits

论坛元老

Credits
178146
Post time 2025-10-13 06:16:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
  Ross King says farewell to Strictly after second elimination

Ross King’s Strictly Come Dancing journey came to an emotional end as he became the second celebrity to leave this year’s competition.

The 63-year-old TV presenter, best known as the Los Angeles correspondent for ITV’s Lorraine and Good Morning Britain, was voted out alongside his dance partner Jowita Przystal, 31.  

The pair lost the dance-off to EastEnders star Balvinder Sopal and her partner Julian Caillon during Sunday night’s results show.

Ross and Jowita performed a dramatic Thunderbirds-inspired paso doble for Movies Week but the judges Anton Du Beke, Craig Revel Horwood, and Motsi Mabuse decided to save Balvinder.  

However, head judge Shirley Ballas agreed she would have made the same call.

Fighting back tears, Ross shared his gratitude for the experience. “I have loved every single minute of it,” he said.  

“I want to thank everyone who’s supported us, and a very special lady who’s been my mentor, my teacher, and my carer through it all.”

Jowita smiled and called Ross “my king,” saying she hoped to stay a small part of his life. She added, “We laughed a lot, but we also cried. Thank you for all your hard work.”

Host Tess Daly reminded viewers that Ross actually moved back from California just to join the show.  

He replied, “One show I’d come back for is this one.”

Earlier in the series, former Apprentice contestant Thomas Skinner became the first celebrity to leave the competition.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Points Rules

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|slot machines

2025-12-1 01:50 GMT+5 , Processed in 0.043977 second(s), 21 queries .

Powered by Free Roulette 777 X3.5

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list