Forgot password?
 立即注册
Search
Hot search: slot
View: 310|Reply: 0

30 Indian-sponsored terrorists killed in Orakzai retaliatory operation: ISPR

[Copy link]

510K

Threads

0

Posts

1710K

Credits

论坛元老

Credits
178105
Post time 2025-10-10 12:16:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
  Pakistani soldiers stand guard in Bannu, on July 2, 2014. — Reuters

RAWALPINDI: Thirty Indian-backed terrorists linked to the 7 October attack that claimed the lives of 11 military personnel, including two officers, in Orakzai have been neutralised, a statement issued by the Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) said on Friday.

In a statement, the military’s media wing said security forces have been conducting a series of retribution operations against the terrorists involved in “heinous incident” that occurred in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa’s district on Tuesday.

It said the operation was carried out by security forces in the general area of Jamal Maya of Orakzai district, following credible intelligence. During intense exchanges of fire, all 30 terrorists linked to the terrorist incident were killed, it added.

The ISPR said that the Orakzai incident had resulted in the martyrdom of 11 military personnel, including the two officers — Lieutenant Colonel Junaid Tariq and Major Tayyab Rahat.

“These successful operations have avenged the heinous act and have brought the main perpetrators to justice,” the military\“s media wing said.

The ISPR further stated that sanitisation operations are ongoing to locate and eliminate any remaining Indian-sponsored Khawarij in the region.

It emphasised that the security forces of Pakistan “are determined and remain steadfast to eradicate and wipe out the menace of Indian-sponsored terrorism from the country“.

Interior Minister Mohsin Naqvi lauded the security forces for their successful operation against the terrorists in Orakzai district. Praising the professional capabilities of the forces, the minister said the elimination of 30 Indian-backed terrorists was a significant achievement and a testament to the operational excellence of Pakistan’s armed forces.

“I pay tribute to the security forces for foiling the nefarious designs of the terrorists,” Naqvi said, describing the outcome of the operation as a major success, adding that the militants had been dealt a decisive and exemplary blow.

He further affirmed that the nation stands shoulder to shoulder with the security forces in the fight to eradicate terrorism from the country.

“We will not allow the Fitna al-hawarij terrorists to find refuge anywhere in Pakistan,” Naqvi vowed.

The Pakistan Army officers including their team embraced martyrdom during an intelligence-based operation (IBO) against India-backed terrorists in Orakzai earlier this week.

During the operation, the ISPR said that 19 terrorists were also “sent to hell” after effective engagement by troops.

The killing of 30 Khawarij comes hours after an IBO in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa\“s Dera Ismail Khan, during which seven Indian proxy terrorists were eliminated. According to the ISPR, the operation was conducted on October 8 in Daraban area on reported presence of terrorists.

In the pursuing operation featuring heavy exchange of fire, Pakistan Army\“s Major Sibtain Haider “who was leading his troops from the front, having fought gallantly, paid the ultimate sacrifice“ and embraced martyrdom.

The 30-year-old martyred officer was a resident of Quetta district.

Earlier this week, the Pakistan Army, in its 272nd Corps Commanders\“ Conference (CCC) reaffirmed the army’s commitment to neutralising Indian-sponsored terror proxies such as Fitna Al-Khawarij and Fitna Al-Hindustan, and vowed to dismantle networks undermining the state\“s security.

The forum noted that the existing nexus between terror and crime with vested political patronage which is gravely hurting the interests of the State and security of its people, will not be allowed to continue anymore, come what may.

Pakistan has witnessed an alarming 46% surge in overall violence in the third quarter (Q3) of 2025, as per the latest statistics issued by the Centre for Research and Security Studies (CRSS).

The country reported at least 901 fatalities and 599 injuries, including civilians, security personnel and the terrorists, in a total of 329 incidents of violence, which also included terror attacks and counter-terror operations.

KP and Balochistan — both of which share a porous border with neighbouring Afghanistan — faced the brunt of the terrorism incidents, accounting for more than 96% of the total violence across the country.

KP was the worst-hit region, suffering nearly 71% (638) of the total violence-linked fatalities, and over 67% (221) of the incidents of violence, followed by Balochistan, with over 25% fatalities (230) and incidents (85).
You have to log in before you can reply Login | 立即注册

Points Rules

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|slot machines

2025-11-30 22:41 GMT+5 , Processed in 0.046644 second(s), 23 queries .

Powered by Free Roulette 777 X3.5

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list