|
|
Rebecca Ferguson hits back at co-star after being called out
Rebecca Ferguson opened up once again about the unnamed co-star she previously called an “absolute idiot,” saying that person made others’ lives miserable on different film sets too.
In her interview with The Sunday Times Culture magazine, the Dune actress said she has no regrets about speaking out.
“I don’t care,” she said. “Other people who have worked with this person also had a s***** time.”
The 41-year-old actress explained that standing up for herself was never easy in the industry, especially against people in power.
“They’ll fire you and give the job to someone else,” she said.
Rebecca admitted she wasn’t perfect during those moments either. “I will shove someone under a bus in front of an entire crew to make a point. I don’t applaud my own behaviour in that.“
The star\“s story first caught attention when she described being yelled at by a co-star who was “number one on the call sheet.”
The Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part One actress recalled crying after being screamed at and said no one stood up for her.
“I looked at this person and said, ‘You can eff off. I’m going to work toward a tennis ball. I never want to see you again.’”
After the story went public, several actors called her, worried she might have been referring to them.
Rebecca later said the attention missed the point of her story. “My story is my story, and if you’re a good person, then don’t worry about it,” she said. |
|